Tattoo Aftercare Serum
When we decided to create a skin care product for tattoos, or Skin-Art, we already knew that our skin is the largest living organ in our body and for the most part, and for most people, it is hugely neglected tattoos or not.
Tattoos are invasive injuries that penetrate numerous layers of our skin, and as such, must have a proper daily aftercare regime to ward off things such as infections. Afterall, why pay good money for a skin-art masterpiece just to watch it dry out, crack, fade, or even worse, become infected?
Staying true to our Mission and Socioeconomic Development Commitments abroad, we have harnessed a collection of Mother Nature’s powerhouse botanicals to create a complete tattoo aftercare product that is:
• Certified Organic and Fair Trade
• Gluten Free, 100% Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free
• Perfume, Preservative and Paraben Free
• Free from lanolin, mineral and palm oils
• Wax Free (can clog pores) and
• 100% Free of any petroleum-based ingredients.
This all-natural combination was specifically formulated to address the three after-ink stages on the path to skin recovery – oozing and redness, itching and peeling, and finally daily maintenance.
Ingredients: A simple yet complex formulation of Nature’s finest organic ingredients acting synchronistically as one supercharged all-natural formulation.
Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil: Also commonly called “Miracle Tree oil”, “Tree of Life Oil” and “Ben Oil”.
This is the core, the heart and soul of each blend and for obvious reasons as it is the carrier that synthesizes the botanicals into a coherent one. Moringa Oil’s qualities and attributes:
• Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antioxidant properties, antiviral, anti-aging, and antiseptic
• Vitamins A, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B6, C, K and vitamin E (Lots of it!!)
• Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Protein, Beta-carotene, and Polyphenols.
• Rich in Bioactive Peptides (BAP’s) and Hyaluronic Acid.
Just a little more … 11 Fatty Acids to round it out including:
• Omega 3 for cell health, blood clotting and inflammation
• Omega 6 that hinders sunburns, reduces acne and protects against dry, red, and itchy skin
• Omega 9 which penetrates beyond the epidermis (outer layer) into the deeper layers below.
In a nutshell, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil is a true hero for your skin-art investment, agreed?
Lavender Flower Oil:
• Heals skin irritations while cleansing the wound
• Calms and soothes stressed skin
• Natural pain reliever
• Enhances blood circulation
• Calms nerves associated with inflammation
Calendula Seed Oil:
• Calms itchiness
• Natural pain reliever
• Soothes, heals, and helps regenerate damaged skin
• Reduces scarring and has
• Antiseptic properties
• Natural astringent
• Supports cell function
• Strengthens, revives, and rejuvenates skin
• Reduces irritation and redness
• Soothes dry cracked skin while improving skin’s elasticity
• Regenerates skin cells
• Tones and tightens skin
• Assists with skin pigmentation
• Heals wounds faster and protects from infection
Cypress Leaf Oil:
• Strengthens outer layer of skin (Epidermis layer)
• Assists with collagen synthesis
• Repairs capillary vein damage
• Shrinks swollen blood vessels
• Natural astringent qualities
Skin-art, tattoos or “getting inked” is an honored tradition dating back thousands of years. The story behind your inked skin canvas is unique and personal to you. It is a creative visual expression of you. Skin-art is a lifetime investment, not just financially, that depicts a story, an event, a person or tribe that you openly bare for years to come.
“Tattoo Aftercare Serum” by Beautifelle® Skin Care, protects and ensures your inked masterpiece(s) from becoming an inkblot. This magical creation rich in peptides, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and hyaluronic acid heals, strengthens, nourishes and rejuvenates your skin-art.
Tattoo Aftercare Serum contains no synthetics, fillers, water or petroleum-based ingredients. Unlike many other aftercare products, Tattoo Aftercare Serum is created with a “dry oil” (Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil) that rapidly penetrates numerous layers of skin thus delivering the nutrient rich serum to where it is needed most. The finished result is non-greasy skin that glows.
Unlike many creams, lotions, waxes or petroleum-based products, this fantastic serum does not clog pores or leave a greasy residue.
Tattoo Aftercare Serum enhances the boldness of black ink while enriching the vibrancy of colored inks making the artwork “pop” – we guarantee it.
If you are not satisfied 100% with the results you receive with Tattoo Aftercare Serum, we will refund your money – period.
With our money-back guarantee you can rest assured that Tattoo Aftercare Serum by Beautifelle ® will deliver the results and benefits we stand by.
(Beautifelle® Skin Care : The Certified Organic Skin Care company founded on all-natural skin care products while sustaining a Socioeconomic Development Commitment with underdeveloped communities abroad. Every product purchased provides funding for essentials such as clean water, housing, proper nutrition, healthcare and education. Our ingredients are predominantly harvested and processed by the women of the community.)
Why do tattoos fade?
• aging skin loses collagen naturally therefore creating wrinkles and loose skin
• exposure to sunlight and UV rays also effects collagen levels. Tattoo Aftercare Serum effectively boosts collagen levels therefore improving elasticity and tone.
How does Tattoo Aftercare Serum work?
• The serum is a lightweight, dry MCT Oil (Multichain Triglyceride) meticulously researched and formulated to
penetrate numerous layers of skin allowing the active natural ingredients to penetrate below the epidermis
(outer layer). The combination of amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, peptides, hyaluronic acid and phytonutrients are delivered directly to the cellular level.
• The dry oil is rapidly absorbed into the skin providing a
non-greasy, healthy glow and boldness to your skin art.
How is Tattoo Aftercare Serum different from lotions, balms, and salves?
• These formulations are generally effective if moisturizing is all you desire as these products are designed to work only on the skin's surface. Moisturizers are designed to create an active barrier to keep moisture in. They typically provide a temporary glow accompanied by a soft skin surface. Tattoo Aftercare Serum is specifically formulated to work with numerous layers of skin through deep penetration beyond the epidermis delivering active biological ingredients where they are needed most.
Healthy tattoos begin with daily maintenance of all layers of skin affected by the inking. Tattoo Aftercare Serum is formulated to start at the epidermis level and penetrate deep into the cellular level. Tattoo Moisturizers are surficial at best.
Factors that affect Tattoo Aftercare Serum’s Effectiveness
• Poor ink foundation from day #1 (novice tattoo artist work)
• Poor post-ink recovery from skin trauma
• Low quality ink used
• Unhealthy skin caused by excessive sun damage, smoking, poor nutrition, or an excessive party lifestyle.
Tattoo Aftercare Serum will NOT turn a bad or poor tattoo into a masterpiece no more than you can exactly recreate the Mona Lisa by DaVinci. If your tattoo is old or compromised, allow more time to see results as it takes time to recondition damaged or unhealthy skin.
How often do I apply the serum?
Apply Tattoo Aftercare Serum 1-2 times per day after cleansing or as required. The 10ml roller bottle is a convenient size applicator that may be easily carried with you throughout your day. As amazing as it is and as delicious as it smells, over-applying does not speed up the positive effects.
How long does one 30ml dropper bottle of Tattoo Aftercare Serum last?
Applied twice daily to the average size tattoo, one 30ml bottle should last between 4 and 6 weeks. However, if you are an avid skin art enthusiast with numerous tattoos, large tattoos or sleeves, 30ml typically lasts 1 month depending on how much and how often you apply the serum. A little goes a long way!! (If you require larger volume applicators, please feel free to contact us directly).
Will Tattoo Aftercare Serum clog my pores?
No. Tattoo Aftercare Serum is formulated to be non-comedogenic so that it does not clog pores. It is also:
• Gluten Free
• Cruelty Free
• Vegan Friendly
• Paraben, Petroleum, Preservative and Perfume Free.
Does Tattoo Aftercare Serum contain nuts?
No. Our 100% Certified Organic, Fair Trade ingredients are procured from the leaves, flowers and seeds of the botanicals we use.